Thursday 20 October 2011

hati-hati di jalan raya

actually im sick, and suck, when then first time you look at me, ohh mai what the tahik hidong entah. omeyyy nyeww awakks! haha saya tahu awak dah ada girlfriend, saling menyayangi, oh im so jealous hewhew -.- saya tahu hati awak dah dimiliki oleh diaa :3 if i have a chance, i want to take care of your heart in my JANTUNG and call you as my JANTUNG HATI. but it will not happen, ohh no act, never and once again NEVER!

atototo nengok kita punya gamborr, sedih kan? hikhok, can you be mine? pleasee? i beg you, pleasee :'( i hope you can read my entry ..............................................*silence for a few minutes -.-
i love you my baby boo boo beboq, haha i hope you can be mine but your taken by mimi *nama rabbit kitew yang gegirl tuu. so memang tak dok harapang lah nak tackel si beboq kan, omeyy je, act umi yang beli kan, sepasang. duo-2 comey-2 belako, macam tuan nye. hewhew *blushing habis! plus spender terkoyak :3 thanks umi, sorry tak dapat nak post sekali gambar abbit itew, dia malu. haha mybe next time okay :)


falling love with my beboq :3
Una Davis Dalton

No comments:

Post a Comment